Coco Brush (synthetic coir) is a heavy duty scraper mat used in high traffic entrances such as those in commercial buildings. It is constructed with a needle punched 100% polypropylene surface which will not shed like natural coir, and a recycled crumbed rubber backing which will not ‘walk’ on floor surfaces. The coarse, tightly punched fibres effectively scrape dirt and debris from footwear, hiding it within the mat keeping the mat surface clean. The highly absorbent surface assists in soaking up rainwater keeping surrounding floor surfaces dry and safe from slips. Available in natural or black, Coco Brush is ideal for loose laid applications and recessed in mat wells.
Some of the great features include:
- Coarse fibres effectively scrape dirt and debris from shoes
- Tightly punches fibres hide dirt inside mat keeping the mat surface clean
- Will not shed like natural coir giving a tidier look
- Absorbent surface dries footwear quickly
- Durable recycled rubber backing ensures mat won’t walk on floors
- Warranty: 12 Months