Constructed from durable natural rubber, Electro-Weld is designed to protect workers from high voltage equipment whilst improving safety by providing increased traction on the surface of the mat. With a dielectric strength up to 30,000 volts (VAC), Electro-Weld does not conduct electricity, and therefore insulates workers from electric shocks. This product withstands molten metal and sparks up to 1500 degrees celcius for less than 3 seconds. Electro-Weld is tested to, and conforms to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2978:1995 and International Standards ASTM D-178 Type II Class 2. Electro-Weld is easy to clean by sweeping or wiping over with a damp cloth. Available in a 900mm wide runner (6.5mm thick) and in three standard sizes (600 x 900mm, 900 x 900mm and 900 x 1500mm, this product can be cut to length and is suitable for use in high traffic situations.
Some of the great features include:
- Ribbed surface provides excellent traction
- Rated dielectric strength up to 30,000 volts (VAC)
- Protects workers against electric current
- Withstands molten metal and sparks up to 1500 degrees celcius for less than 3 seconds
- Tested to, and conforms to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2978:1995
- Warranty: 12 Months