Introducing… ELECTRO-WELD MATTING (conforms to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2978:1995)
ELECTRO-WELD is a spark resistant, non conductive mat used to protect people against shocks from electricity and withstand welding dross.
- Ribbed surface provides excellent traction
- Rated dialectric strength up to 30,000 volts (VAC)
- Protects workers against electric current
- Withstands molten metal and sparks up to 1500 degrees celcius for less than 3 seconds
- Tested to, and conforms to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2978: 1995
- Tested to, and conforms to International Standards ASTM D-178 Type II Class 2
ELECTRO-WELD is available in 3 standard sizes (600 x 900mm, 900 x 900mm and 900 x 1500mm) and is also available in 900mm and 10m rolls.
This product can be customised.Back to all posts